Friday, August 3, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 20

This is a newer version of The Book. (It has an additional scene at the end!) I've enjoyed viewing this each time I've run into it.



I looked at and enjoyed all the videos listed on the Web 2.0 page. In spending more time with You Tube, I discovered that there are some extremely sickening violent ones to view - so watch out! You too can hold your stomach for 15 minutes. On the other hand, running into these and watching them could help one define him or herself by determining what is desirable versus what needs to be avoided or cured in life.

Teacher Tube crashed both times I accessed it using Firefox 2.0.0.6, while Yahoo's collection kept timing out.

2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

It is fun and sometimes useful to use with technophobes! ;-)

Christine said...

Oh...right...thanks!