Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 4 - Thing 9




Well, my aromatherapy websites did not have RSS feeds. There are too many other places of interest that could be RSS'd though, so I'll wait until some information need turns up.
Now I tried the Google Blog Search and to my surprise ran into a college pal who I knew as a musician, and who is now involved with educating at-risk youth. (See Picture) Wow what a find! I shall email.

Most of the feed directories seemed too all encompassing and cold - blogs from all over the world. Here, we have people from all over the world at our work sites. I settled for headlines from the Chronicle for news and spent time (will spend more time too) at the school library blog.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

Aromatherapy should have scent feeds. Wouldn't that be great?